Yacon syrup is becoming one of the natural weight loss supplements used today. This is because yacon syrup is a natural appetite suppressant. This helps in moderating the food cravings of the consumer of yacon syrup. Like most natural weight loss supplement, intake of the yacon syrup supplement needs to also be accompanied by proper diet and exercise for faster and healthier results.
The yacon syrup helps in the regulation of bowel movements and this is a type of sugar that bypasses the digestive system and directly enters the colon. This make the yacon syrup low in calories, this also contain three different ingredients which are insulin, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), and prebiotics. It also helps in increasing the body’s metabolism which causes increase in the dissolving of fats in the body. There are other benefits of the yacon syrup in the body like increase in the absorption of nutrients in the body, regulation of blood sugar levels, decreases the risk of osteoporosis by improving the bone density, improving the immune system functions, regulating insulin levels, lowering blood pressure, reducing cholesterol, and in reducing food cravings.
There are no common side effects found in using yacon syrup, however it helps in loosening the stool which also increase the frequency of bowel movements. Those who frequently experience diarrhea or loose stools should consult the doctor before using it or find an alternative weight loss supplement. The yacon syrup can cause diarrhea, nausea, or bloating. Those who are allergic to sunflower seeds should also avoid using yacon syrup for possible allergic reactions. This is because the yacon extract is related to the sunflower plant.
These are the known benefits and side effects in using yacon syrup. Overall, if a person has no problems with their bowel movements or has no known allergic reaction to sunflower seeds, yacon syrup is commonly considered as one of the safest and natural weight loss supplement available in the market.
CLA or Conjugated Linoleic Acid is also used a weight loss supplement because it is a form of essential fatty acid. It helps in various of ways like reducing the fat storage after eating, increases the metabolism or fat burning system of the body, it increases the speed fat and it is broken down in the fat cells, and it reduces the number of fat cells found in the body. This is commonly used for those thryroid patients who have become over weight or those who need to lose some weight.
This also has different benefits like increasing the metabolic rate of the body since it is a positive benefit for tryroid patients because hyper thyroidism reduces the metabolic rate. Another benefit includes the decrease in abdominal fat; this is because most throud patients have an increase in the accumulation of abdominal fat because of hormonal shifts and adrenal imbalances. Another benefit is that CLA enhances the muscle growth because muscles burn the fat and helps in the metabolism of the body.
Another benefit of CLA is that it lowers the triglycerides and cholesterol in the body. It also help is lowering the insulin resistance, this is beneficial for hypothyroid patients and it also helps in preventing the adult-onset diabetes. CLA also helps in reducing food-induced allergic reactions since there are some food allergies that can make weight loss difficult. Lastly, another benefit of CLA is that it enhances the immune system of thyroid patients.
Like most supplements, there are some side effects of these products. Although some people might not experience these side effects, others should still become aware of it. Side effects in using CLA include nauseous effects after taking CLA and others have some upset gastrointestinal tracts or even loose bowels. To reduce the side effects, taking in the product with protein like milk can help decrease it for 2 weeks after taking the supplement.
The CLA is a supplement available in most health food stores and prescription for this product is not required. Dosage for this supplement is about 3.4g and these should always be taken in with protein-rich food to prevent any side effects. Like most weight loss supplements, in taking in these products consumers should always have a health balanced diet along with proper exercise and a healthy lifestyle to get faster and better results.
Raspberry ketone diet is one of the weight loss products that use one of the natural ingredients in raspberries which are the raspberry ketone. This is commonly known for its antioxidant properties and it is also used to relax the blood vessels to avoid any heart problems and other disorders. However, there had also been some researches that these raspberry ketone enzymes help in inducing fat burning and overall weight loss in the body.
These enzymes have a direct interaction with the fat cells in the body and it induces fat burning which causes weight loss. The raspberry ketone also helps in the regulation of adiponectin which is a protein that is used in regulating the body’s metabolism. The raspberry ketone is usually extracted in very low levels and the recommended dose of doctors for most consumers is 100mg of raspberry ketone per day.
The red raspberries have a natural phenolic compound which is usually extracted because it helps in the prevention of fat tissue development. These raspberry ketones need to also be combined with regular exercise and a healthy diet to take fast effects. This is also considered as one of the safest weight loss supplements since these has no known side effects as of today.
Some of the benefits of raspberry ketone diet include the following:
- It will help burn more calories and fat along with proper diet and exercise.
- It helps in boosting the self-esteem of the users especially if the results are clearly visible.
- It helps in giving you more energy for daily activities.
- It will help you have a more positive outlook in life.
- There are no harmful products or chemicals that can affect your body.
- It is an antioxidant that can help your body in the overall health.
- It boosts the metabolism levels in the body that improves the fat burning capabilities of the body.
- It detoxes the body.
- It helps you to reduce your consumption of food because of the natural appetite suppressants found in the raspberry ketone.
These are only some of the benefits of the raspberry ketone diet. If users of these supplements follow the raspberry ketone diet program, they will also be able to see the results faster. These supplements still need a proper diet and regular exercise to see the results faster and feel better.
Saffron extract is becoming one of the common weight loss supplement products used today. Saffron had commonly been used as a spice used in cooking. The saffron is a native plant in Greece and western Asia; this is commonly used in most dishes prepared in their countries. However, there are some health benefits of saffron extracts. One of saffron extracts’ health benefits include weight loss.
Saffron extracts helps in the weight loss process by reducing a person’s cravings and by suppressing their appetites. Some researches revealed that the saffron helps in increasing the serotonin levels in the brain that regulates the person’s mood and prevents them from over eating and in increasing or gaining weight. Saffron extracts also helps in reducing calorie intake along with the suppression of the person’s appetite.
Since these saffron extracts increase the serotonin levels in the brain, the consumers of these saffron extracts feel more energetic and they have fewer cravings to eat more. Along with being a natural weight loss supplement, saffron extracts are also an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory that also helps keep the consumers body healthy and well. Saffron extracts help the consumers become more active and they prone to exercise more which also helps in their weight loss program.
There are also some other benefits of saffron extracts which include promoting faster learning and longer memory, a healthy lifestyle and mood, reducing snacking cravings, control on food cravings, helping the consumer avoid overeating of refined and highly processed foods, and others. The saffron extract is also a natural anti-depressant, since most binge eaters or over eaters tends to eat more because of problems or depression.
However, there are some side effects in using saffron extracts where consumers should become aware of. These side effects include anxiety, dry mouth, nausea, and even some allergic reactions. Although it is safe for most people, precautionary measures should also be taken to prevent any other side effects on the body. Saffron extracts should also be taken in low dosages because high dosage of it could have different symptoms like yellowing of the skin, eyes, and mucous membranes, blood in diarrhea, lips bleed, nose bleed, numbness, and poisoning. This should also not be taken in dosages above 12 to 15 grams because it might become fatal for the user. Proper knowledge and with a doctor’s advice could help the consumer become more aware of the adverse reactions and correct dosage and use of these saffron extracts.
There are products sold in the market for weight loss. There are some products that also contain different ingredients that help in weight loss. One of the popular natural weight loss supplements is the green coffee pure. This product has different extracts combined in their product. The ingredients of this product include the following:
- Green Coffee – Green coffee is usually extracted from raw coffee beans and it helps in the management of a person’s weight. This helps in the metabolism of the body that also helps in increasing the body’s fat-burning abilities by increasing the body’s core temperature.
- African Mango – This is a proven fat burner and it helps as an appetite suppressant.
- Acai Berry – According to some research, these acai berries contain polyphenols that helps in the body’s stimulation on digesting fats.
- Kelp – This helps in boosting the body’s metabolism that also reduces the weight gain of the user. This not only helps in losing weight but it also helps in promoting a health digestion.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – This helps in decreasing the total amount of body fat and it also helps in the digestion. This can help in the later stages of diet and also in some exercise programs.
- Green Tea Extracts – This not only help as a weight loss supplement but it also helps in lowering the blood pressure and cholesterol of the user. According to some researches, green tea contains tannins that help in activating the enzymes that regulates the fat digestion in the body. This also helps as an anti-oxidant, reducing the risks of heart disease, and promotes brain health.
These are the common ingredients found in most green coffee pure products. However, intake of these products will not give a guaranteed effect, users should also accompany it with a healthy diet, healthy lifestyle, and proper exercise.
There are different weight loss supplements available in today’s market. Most of them contain different chemicals or ingredients which have different side effects when used by different people. There are also some natural weight loss supplements which can also be found in our homes. Below are five of the common natural weight loss supplements which are found at home. These include the following:
- Green Tea – Green tea is commonly found in the market and is available to the public. This is one of the natural fat burners because of the high level of tannins which activates the enzymes in the body that helps in the digestion of fats.
- Acai Berry – There had also been some research that these acai berries contain polyphenols which helps in the stimulation of the body to digest the fats same as the green tea.
- Vinegar – Vinegar is a natural weight loss supplement because it suppresses the appetite of the person and makes them consume less than they normally would. Vinegar made from apple cider is the most common form of vinegar which is commonly used as a weight loss supplement.
- Bitter Orange – The extracts from bitter oranges are commonly used as weight loss supplements this is because it has ephedrine which is usually given by doctors to patients with obesity. However, people using weight loss supplements that contain bitter orange extracts should consult their doctors first.
- Caffeine – Coffee and tea are common appetite suppressant until their effect wears off. Using caffeine as a natural weight loss supplement can help in reducing the normal amount of food taken in by a person. However, there are side effects in taking in too much caffeine such as over-stimulation of the nervous system and nervousness; this is also known as caffeine intoxication.